Throughout the two year life of the TIP, staff tracks and makes routine updates to project information on a periodic basis. Major changes to a project require an amendment to the TIP. Amendments to the TIP are typically required for the following reasons:
- To add or delete a project from the TIP
- To change the State or federal portion of a project’s cost.
- To change the year when State or Federal funds are anticipated to occur for a project phase
- To change a project’s scope of work
- To change the source of State or Federal funds
For approved or proposed amendments of the TIP click on the link(s) below.