Submit Entries to the Regional Equity Calendar
The Regional Equity Calendar is a central, web-based program that enables users to view and search for events about equity within MVRPC’s service area. The calendar is a tool for the public to promote community events and activities for equity related topics. It is specifically designed to house information about special events and public meetings.
The calendar offers a listing of events, including lectures, conferences, exhibitions, activities and more. The calendar was not created to replace promotional systems and calendars maintained by individuals and organizations. Instead, the Regional Equity Event Calendar is an opportunity to feature submissions from multiple contributors in a common location for convenience. The Miami Valley Regional Planning Commission is the curator of events displayed on this calendar.
The Regional Equity Calendar is a service of MVRPC. All event submissions are subject to the Regional Equity Calendar guidelines prior to publishing on this calendar.
Bulk submit groups of events
MVRPC will accept and review bulk submission of events from an organization. For example, users can submit an entire month of events at the same time.
- Create a .csv of the events
- Ensure that these values are provided in order for each event:
- Subject (title)
- Start date (00/00/0000)
- Start Time (00:00 AM/PM)
- End date (00/00/0000)
- End time (00:00 AM/PM)
- All day? (True/false)
- Location (physical address or web url)
- Provide contact information
- Provide a logo of at least 400 px x 400 px
- Email the .csv, contact information, and logo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The MVRPC curator will decide if the events meet the guidelines for publishing.
Submit individual event
- Click here to Submit an single Event for consideration to be included in the calendar. The MVRPC curator may follow up for more info if needed.
- The MVRPC curator will decide if the event meets the guidelines for publishing.
The Regional Equity Calendar is provided as a service to citizens and community organizations within the MVRPC service area. Though the calendar is moderated for posting acceptable events, MVRPC does not endorse nor verify the information included. MVRPC urges users to exercise caution when accessing any unfamiliar web site.